Thursday, December 7, 2006

The Wayne! The Bird! The Wayne!


The end of another semester is among us. For myself, it's the first semester I was away at school. I look back on the semester I've just survived and think of everything I've went through. To be quite honest I can't think of too many things. It seemed to have traveled at the speed of light leaving me with nothing but blurs of moments I guess I'm supposed to call fun. Though, I did have fun. Yeah I had fun. You hear everyone say that college is the time for you to meet people, life long friends...blah blah blah. Now at the end of this first semester I've made a few friends, but for the most part I've met people who now think I'm a raging asshole due to the lackadaisical views I have on actually meeting new people. I can honestly say I could care less how these people feel about me and I think that shows in my actions. That set aside, the new friends I have met have made my first semester a great one. Aww, that was disgustingly nice.


On a different note, check out my Good Friend Ed's Blog. There is a link over there somewhere -------->. His writings constantly keep me entertained and I think you will find the same. I'm not really sure who this shout out is going to get to since there are about 3 people that read my blog and I'm pretty sure they all know Ed and already read his blog, but it's the thought that counts.


Snow Day is on right now and may I say I love this movie, I do I do I do0o0. It's reminding me of back home in NY, which I will be traveling back to tomorrow. A 12 hour drive doesn't sound too appealing to me at the moment but how sweet it will be to be home, in the cold. I never thought I would actually say that. But I suppose that could go for a lot of things. I have some more packing to do before I go to sleep and stay that way until noon so I'm well rested. Let it snow, let it snow, let it mother fucking snow. Oh and by the way Morgan gave me the coolest Christmas present ever.


I wish I could look into the future to know if this is right or not.


Currently Listening To: Cute is What We Aim For's "Teasing to Please"

No comments: