Monday, December 11, 2006

Lava Lava Everywhere...Lava Lava I Don't Care

I attempted to write a blog the other night at 3 a.m. but Rol's computer died. I wish it hadn't, I had some very opinionated thoughts to type out. Or so I remember. I think what sparked me to write a blog came from the annoying psycho babble bullshit coming from the speakers. And by this I mean rap music. Just listening to the words infuriated me. I came to the realization that the majority of rap songs take absolutely no talent to write. The songs tell stories with no importance or underlying meanings. They are filled with retarded similes masking no talent of any sort. Now don't get me wrong I listen to rap music from time to time, this is not a bash upon all rap music. It's just the ridiculously obscure lyrics that anger me. "Mami's a narcoleptic, always sleepin’ on Hov',Gotta tie the back of her head like Deuce Bigalow" Unfortunately Jay-Z wrote these lyrics, I do listen to Jay-Z from time to time but it's lines like this that make me never want to listen again. In general I feel that music now-a-days is sinking to an all time low. Songs like Chicken-Noodle-Soup and Fergalicious justify that statement. I feel the mainstream music is just terrible. The radio is worthless. Enough with this...it's just angering me and the few people that read my blog probably don't want to read it.

So in other news, I now have a crew cut. Shocking I know. It honestly doesn't look bad at all. I'm beginning to like it other than that my head is ridiculously cold. Everyone says "Wear a winter hat". Well I do but then it itches the shit out of my head. It's a lose-lose situation. I need a cashmere hat. In other shocking news I'm reading a book, 1984 by George Orwell. That's going better than planned. My recording equipment is now up and running so I should have at least 1 song recorded and uploaded to the Internet soon enough. I should have my 1 acoustic song definitely recorded but my drummer is coming back to the states tomorrow and that means a possible full blown song too. If not, there will be some hardcore practicing and beer drinking. Well that will be going on anyway. I started this blog and now I just don't feel like writing anymore. I would save it and publish it later but then this just won't be as relevant. So I'll leave it at this. It better start snowing or I'm going to be an unhappy motherfucking camper. I'm going to go write a song now and listen to the Dustin Kensrue CD. I would definitely recommend giving that a listen. A new blog will be up soon, hopefully with something worth reading.

4 comments:

rayhedrick said...

I like your blog, dude. I even mentioned it in mine. Later.

Anonymous said...

First of all, I completely and totally agree with the rap music thing. Don't get me wrong, some of it sounds cool. But if you REALLY sit back and listen to it you're like "why am I listening to this shit?!" If it's catchy, any person will like it. Well, that's my theory at least.

Secondly, don't bash your blog. I absolutely love reading it. I'm going to start one up here soon...be exciteddd!!!

Third and foremost, as much as I DON'T want to go back to South Carolina I am very excited to see you and your cute ass crew cut!

Love and miss you!

Anonymous said...

[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Sluggish Downloads With NZB Files You Can Swiftly Search HD Movies, PC Games, MP3s, Applications & Download Them @ Rapid Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]NZB[/B][/URL]

Anonymous said...

It isn't hard at all to start making money online in the undercover world of [URL=http://www.www.blackhatmoneymaker.com]blackhat seo forums[/URL], You are far from alone if you don't know what blackhat is. Blackhat marketing uses alternative or little-understood avenues to produce an income online.