Friday, January 19, 2007

Carson Daly Is a Douche Bag

So it's been a while. I've honestly had no afflatus to write a blog and I'm not so sure I really do right now. But I'm going to give it a go. I'm sitting up sick right now only to see Brand New perform on the Conan O'Brien Show. Crazy Fan? Me? No. On that note, someone wrote on my Brand New set list from their Montreal show. Whoever this inconsiderate prick is (was if I find out who it was) attempted to fill in the rest of the song names. Ex. Brand New just wrote "Boy Who Blocked", short for "The Boy Who Blocked His Own Shot". This asshole not only had the audacity to write on my set list but couldn't even fill in one song right. Mystery writer wrote "Boy Who Blocked The Sun". Any help finding this douche bag is appreciated. The weird thing about this is, about 2 days before this happened, I was thinking to myself how I pissed off I would be if something were to happen to that set list and how I were surprised no one had done something stupid to it yet. Possible Sneak Peaks into the future? I think not.

Oh how I can't wait for baseball season. Our tailgating crew has grown. We're going to have basically an entire row to ourselves. How many games will we be thrown out of this year? The Yankees are growing. C'mon Clemens. It's going to be a great season. World Series Champions? Without a doubt. Bets anyone?~So Ali Larter is Hot. Alot hotter than she looks in any of her movies.~ Random Tangent. Brand New just performed my favorite song off of their new album. "Jesus Christ", I recommend checking that out if you already haven't. The lyrical meaning behind the song is amazing. Oh how I love Jesse Lacey in a non-homo kind of way. Yeah like a non homo man crush. Like I said no afflatus for a blog...Just a bunch of random shit. I just felt like I needed to write something. We All Got Wood and Nails.

No comments: